60 days till exam.
61 days till freedom.
124 days till the verdict.
Surges of pleasure in this dark abyss:
1. The Complete Haiku of Basho.
2. Studying in bed.
3. Dairy Milk Silk.
4. Willie Nelson.
5. Sunrises. Early morning rain.
6. A Rubberband journal and a purple pen.
7.Catnaps. Coffee.Catnaps. Coffee. Catnaps.
8. Blue shards of sky through the leafy canopy outside my window.
9. Cuddles. Laughter. Family.
10. Legitimate excuse for a loner to avoid small talk. Exams.
11. Quiet by Susan Cain.
12. Birthday anticipation.
3 thoughts on “Stuck Inside”
best of luck for the preparation,i kw hw it feels,i went thru it last yr..tkcre gal..
thank you, Anonymous stranger 🙂
The legitimate excuse to avoid small talks is the best thing that's happening now… Nobody calls me unsocial these days :P…. Loved the little surges of happiness. Keep writing because reading what you write becomes my happy moment.